As a Jewellery brand, we have a strict refund policy to ensure there is no misuse of the services offered. Upon the reviewal of the proof provided by the customer, the refund will be initiated subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customers can request for refund within 24 hours of receiving the order. Any request after 24 hours of receiving the order will not be entertained.
2. For payments done via COD and UPI mode, the refund will be initiated in form of store credit if the customer doesn’t agree to provide his/her bank details to initiate the refund. Store credit doesn’t have an expiry date.
3. For other modes of payments, the refund will be credited to the customer’s original mode of payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal) within 5-7 business days from the date of receipt of the order returned to us.
4. Refunds will be processed only for products that are unused, undamaged, and returned in their original packaging along with the attached tags.
5. In the event that the product is damaged during international shipping or domestic shipping (Pan India), the customer shall be required to submit photographic and video evidence of the damage within 24 hours of receiving the order. The evidence shall be reviewed by our team to determine if the Customer is eligible for a refund.
The following items are not eligible for a refund:
– Products that have been used or damaged
– Earrings, Nose Pins, Hair accessories for hygiene reasons
– Products that are on sale or part of a promotion